Test Results:Fedora 13 Pre-Beta Acceptance Test 1
This page tracks test results against Fedora 13 pre-Beta Branch Candidate build. Test results against other Fedora 13 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_13_Test_Results.
 What To Test
- Download installation media (boot.iso and pxeboot images)
- While no acceptance tests require physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images), media is available for download
- Unless otherwise noted, you may use branched install images (under /development/22/). Review for information on downloading and installing Fedora 22.
 Post Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested? Please click "edit" to add bugs found while executing the QA:Rawhide Acceptance Test Plan.
 Test Matrix
- RHBZ #574743 - NameError: global name 'request' is not defined
- RHBZ #574748 - anaconda/python-meh is filing F-13 bugs with version=rawhide
- RHBZ #572215 - unhandled vm exit: 0x11 - while creating a guest using virt-install
- RHBZ #560087 - [INFO: possible circular locking dependency detected ] - iscsid/622 is trying to acquire lock
- RHBZ #560114 - sh-4.1# BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 0000000000000358
- AutoQA #115 - Update post-tree-compose to recognize new stage2 URL