This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_15_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 15 Final RC1 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 15 Final RC1 build. Test results against other Fedora 15 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_15_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_15_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
 What To Test
 Who's available
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
 Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_15_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
 Test Matrix
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
 Boot Iso
| Boot.iso/Netinst.iso installation
 Live Image
 PXE Images
 General Tests
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 RHBZ #704030
- ↑ file conflicts for i386: http://fpaste.org/Od52/
- ↑ file conflicts for x86_64: http://fpaste.org/Dpt4/
- ↑ RHBZ #679709
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 RHBZ #704042
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 firstboot completes successfully but X fails to start after that
- ↑ install.log for i386 default install: http://fpaste.org/QCCm/
- ↑ install.log for x86_64 default install: http://fpaste.org/N2Te/
- ↑ install.log for i386 minimal install: http://fpaste.org/5DRn/
- ↑ install.log for x86_64 minimal install: http://fpaste.org/c9T3/
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 should display name of file written instead of just the directory it's written into