This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_17_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 17 Beta RC2 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 17 Beta RC2 build. Test results against other Fedora 17 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_17_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_17_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
 What To Test
 Who's available
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
 Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_17_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
 Test Matrix
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
 Boot Iso
| Boot.iso/Netinst.iso installation
 Live Image
 USB Stick
 PXE Images
 General Tests
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 image is larger than ISO header indicates
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 RHBZ #806500
- ↑ RHBZ #807003
- ↑ Distorted background image, when launching an window application the application window is distroted or sometimes X server crashes. Known issue in KVM.
- ↑ install.log for default i386 install: http://fpaste.org/zY01/
- ↑ install.log for default x86_64 install: http://fpaste.org/xSOP/
- ↑ install.log for minimal i386 install: http://fpaste.org/0Sx5/
- ↑ install.log for minimal x86_64 install: http://fpaste.org/DTxE/
- ↑ RHBZ #808029
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 RHBZ #804541
- ↑ updates.img is in /run/initramfs/tmp/ instead of /tmp/updates/
- ↑ RHBZ #809647
- ↑ RHBZ #807982
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 RHBZ #796899
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 RHBZ #802475
- ↑ This was actually "replace bootloader" as update isn't an option right now
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 RHBZ #806966
- ↑ It seems that preupgrade uses the old version of anaconda (17.14)
- ↑ RHBZ #808499