- AFS just works in Fedora
- AFS client in the kernel: kAFS is getting there.
- The usual userspace tools: Make the OpenAFS tools work with kAFS, package them.
- Make sure pam_krb5 works with kAFS.
- Automount /afs: If getpwent() returns home in AFS, then it should just work, no extra config needed.
- Try to avoid the need for a ThisCell if possible. pts command uses it.
- kvibille or similar
- Package OpenAFS.
- Stuff just isn't always obvious and user-friendly. Fix that.
- Add stuff to FreeIPA for creating an AFS key.
- Turn this TODO list into a set of Fedora feature proposals.