User:Adamwill/Draft QA Testcase Boot Methods Dvd
This tests starting the anaconda installation program using a DVD installer image - which contains the installer and a set of packages - written to an optical disc.
- Download the DVD image you wish to test, and write it to a DVD
- Check your system boot order preferences to ensure that the optical drive boot target is enabled
How to test
- Insert the disc into the drive, and boot the system under test, ensuring it boots from the disc
- Graphical boot menu is displayed for users to select install options. Navigating the menu and selecting entries must work. If no option is selected, the installer should load after a reasonable timeout
- Installer boots into anaconda without error