I work for Red Hat in engineering. Most of my work involves working on Anaconda, the friendly and exciting installer for Fedora and RHEL. I also work on other things, such as
DHCP networking software (turned over to Jiri Popelka), IPv6 stuff, disk partitioning, and other things.
I live in
Nashua, New Hampshire Honolulu, Hawaii Cambridge Medford, Massachusetts. I am married and have a daughter. I like Mexican food. I also enjoy zombie movies. I collect North American vehicle registration plates. I advocate for the daily use of the metric system in the United States. I use $2 notes whenever possible. I like travelling by train.
- Email: [[MailTo(dcantrell AT redhat DOT com)]
- IRC: dcantrell on #fedora and #anaconda
- GPG key: 8CB55649/213F 97EF 50AD 2D83 E8C3 9B85 E61B 238C 8CB5 5649
- Fedora Account: dcantrel
- Personal Site: http://www.burdell.org/
Activities within Fedora
- Things I'm working on can be found at http://dcantrel.fedorapeople.org/
- Basically anything involving anaconda.
- Maintaining old software in Fedora and EPEL that everyone has long since stopped caring about.
- Various non-work things at https://github.com/dcantrell (ok, probably some work stuff there too).