Courtney B Draper
I have grown up in Berkeley California and come from a very diverse background. With an eye for design, I decided to major in fashion at San Francicso City college. After receiving my certificate in iamge consulting, I decided to take a break from the fashion world and work in office type settings. With having done wide virieties of work including many years in retail, I also worked at Zareason. My duties there included representing the company at various events both locally and nationally as well as acting as the executive assistant for Cathy and Earl Malmrose. Software freedoms are important to me. I like how free software helps me breathe new life into hardware for people.
- I want to help with the Free Media program
- I plan on helping BAMF grow as a community.
- Bay Area Mentoring Fedorans BAMF
Here is a partial list of events I attended, or have helped organizing.
- May 30, 2010 Release Party F13 Bay Area
- Nov 13, 2010 Release Party F14 Bay Area
- Dec 4, 2011 Release Party F16 Bay Area
- June 23, 2012 Release_Party_F17_Bay_Area