|Lucas A. Brito|
|Home:||Vitória - ES - Brazil|
Lucas A. Brito. I am a Computer Engineer, owner and CIO of SIAC Tecnologia LTDA. I specialize in "Unix Like" environments and have certifications in the area of operating systems and networks. My expertise are Red Hat environments. Since 2009 I have been absorbing experiences in heterogeneous environments and critical missions. I participated in several infrastructure projects in critical environments. I consider myself as a multi-disciplinary professional and focused on several converging areas. I am great Linux enthusiast. I have strong knowledge in MTA's projects, virtualization and firewalls.
I have great influences on the following Open Source projects:
POSTFIX SAMBA PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules). NETFILTER NETFILTER-LAYER7 SQUID BACULA
Certifications and Career
- LPIC-1 - Certified Linux Professional Institute - Level 1 (Junior)
- LPIC-2 - Linux Professional Institute Certified - Level 2 (Full)
- LPIC-3 - Linux Professional Institute Certified - Level 3 (Senior)
- RHCSA - Red Hat Certified System Adminstrator
- RHCE - Red Hat Certified Engineering
- OCA - Oracle Certified Professional - Almost There
- CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate - On Course
- Since 2009 in the administration of Linux and Windows servers. Firewalls, MTA's, Proxies, VPN's, Webservers, Middlewares, SAN's, DAS, Backup, etc.