Template:NOTE this is not a reality. Yet...
The APACK Box idea came from the NA's event box idea, which in turn came from Gnomes' idea for an event box.
What the APACK boxes will contain
- One OLPC $200
- One Fedora-Blue Table cloth $15
- Four Posters (the Four F's, will talk to design team) ~$10
- CD display object ~$4 from http://www.cdstands.com/ maybe?
- USB containing SVG images for Posters with a live ISO on it. $10
Total Cost per Small Event Box = $239
Instructions for ambassadors with APACK boxes
If you have the APACK boxes with you, and you can think of one great cost-effective way of adding to it, please do add stuff to the APACK box, just make sure its a reasonable weight, Size and cost.
How many APACK Boxes?
We want (hopefully) 6 Small Event Boxes - $1434
- I wonder if redhat can get us a discount on the XO's?
- Getting 4'f's poster from design team.
- Will move around Their own country.
- Boxes will be small, if you are travelling to another country that is holding an event you may bring your countries event box if possible.