Time and location
The LATAM Ambassadors meetings are every Saturday at XX UTC
The LATAM Ambassadors meetings are in #fedora-meeting-2 channel on freenode.net server.
Here every attendee will indentificate himself using the appropriate commands (.fas <nickname>) and whrite the name of their country (where live), for example:
.fas <nickname> <nickname> from <country>
Here any people that have an announcement about an event, talk, accomplished goal, etc could talk about these matters in a little piece of time.
Actions items from previous meetings
Here, the chairing people will ask about last pending actions from latest meeting.
This section will be managed as follows:
- Here, all attendees will review the new tickets and can vote these or postpone for the next meeting.
- If in the meeting were not quorum, the tickets could be reviewed but not voted. Quorum criteria is in the page xx.
- Any ticket can be approved with almost with X +1.
- Only the ambassadors could vote tickets, any colaborator can participate but not vote.
- The tickets can be voted only in meetings, but if the ticket is urgent by any reason this can be in the pagure.
Here, anyone who wants ask a questions, require help or needs talk about any matter that can't in the previous sections can do it here.
Tickets for Agenda
Every ticket that needs be reviewed and voted in a meeting will be tagged as "meeting" in pagure.
Code of conduct
- Anyone who wants talk will raise their hand writing "!" and wait for the chairing people give them the word. The attendee will finish their participation writing a "EOF" or "EOM" message.