Anaconda iSCSI Cleanup
Improve anaconda's iSCSI support.
This is a complete iscsi rewrite replacing iscsiadm with the new libiscsi and adding python bindings.
- Hans DeGoede <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Targeted release: [Fedora 11]
- Last updated: (02/10/09)
- Percentage of completion: 95%
iSCSI support in anaconda needed extensive cleanup
Benefit to Fedora
Fewer anaconda bugs and easier maintenance
- Review and fix numerous reported problems
- Include latest ibft, CHAP and reverse CHAP support
none; this is a necessary revision of existing (broken) support
Not user visible so none needed