As of the git "newui" branch of anaconda on February 27, 2012 the following things should work:
- Welcome Spoke:
- Network Spoke:
- Summary Hub:
- Not allowing you to continue until all icons have been removed.
- Removing /!\ icons when a spoke has been visited and completed.
- Removing the info bar at the bottom when all icons have been removed.
- Selecting all spokes.
- The storage and source spokes are greyed out until storage scanning is done.
- Keyboard Spoke:
- Remove, Move up, Move down buttons.
- Install Source Spoke:
- If you're booting from a DVD, you should get the option to install from it.
- Reporting entered source back to the hub.
- Selecting various network sources changes the widgets available.
- Software Selection Spoke:
- Checking and unchecking addons.
- Reporting selected desktop back to the hub.
- Selecting a desktop.
- Storage Configuration Spoke:
- Detected disks should be shown in Local Standard Disks pane
- Shopping cart button in bottom left should be sensitive only if any disks are selected.
- In General:
- Keyboard navigation (tab, alt-whatever, etc.).
- Spokes should remember what was entered if you go back and forth.
- Unhandled exceptions kill the UI but leave you sitting at tty1 looking at the traceback.