This a list of packages fixes for which we need to ensure the patches are also sent to Fedora.
http://fedorapeople.org/~hrw/aarch64/for-fedora/ has patches for several entries. For those which miss ask "hrw" on irc and they will be generated.
- rawhide version should be fine as it was set of backports
- ant-nodeps dependency
- dependencies on mpich and openmpi may need to be disabled
- reuse xulrunner patch
- upstream: https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=116030
fail in %check
- mesa-private-llvm -- RHEL-7 specific
- has a note: "Profiling support is currently missing on aarch64, but it should be included in glibc-2.18. For now, can we just disable it for aarch64?"
- rawhide is at glibc 2.18.90 now