Allwinner A10 Series
The Allwinner A10 is a Cortex-A8 SoC aimed at Tablets and Media device.
Draft: This Document is a work in progress.
Community Project: Support for A10 Devices is currently provide by the community on a best-effort basis. The Kernel code to support the A10 has not yet been pushed into the mainline Kernel.
Mele A1000 / A2000 / A100
Follow as above or use on of the prebuilt images prebuilt images: 
The Process for creating SD/microSD images for A10 devices is common between them.
1) Download A1000 hardware pack from nightly builds. This is a Kernel and Uboot pre-built.
2) Grab the a1x-media-create.sh Script.
wget https://raw.github.com/cnxsoft/a10-tools/master/a1x-media-create.sh chmod +x a1x-media-create.sh
Proposed patch --Stevefalco (talk) 18:54, 8 August 2012 (UTC) File:A1x-media-create.sh.patch
3) Download the Fedora Root FS.
4) Run the A1x-media-create script.
./a1x-media-create.sh /dev/<location-of-the-SD/microSD-card> mele-<device>_hwpack_YYYY.MM.DD.7z Fedora-17-armhfp-console.tar.xz
5) Insert your SD image into your A10 device. The device you now boot Fedora.
A listing of the current development repositories can be found on the Rombus Tech wiki /http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/source_code/