The current Fedora-ARM Koji system is located at Seneca College. See  for details.
- Currently supported: armv5tel (generally runs without problem on higher architectures) - this is ARMv5TE, little endian, soft float, GNU-EABI
- Next goal: add support for armv7tel including vfp+neon (may be kernel/glibc/openssl with the rest of userland as armv5tel).
- Use koji-shadow to follow the package builds performed on the primary archs.
- Catch up with F13 and follow builds from that point on.
- F12 is available from the previous Fedora-ARM initiative (see [])
- build-previous has been run against F13
- Currently working on getting F13 glibc built before starting to shadow
If excluding ARM architectures you need to make the bug block F-ExcludeArch-ARM
to see whats currently blocking visit Bugzilla
If a bug is specific to ARM architectures make the bug blocking ARMTracker
to see not yet resolved issues visit Bugzilla