The current Fedora-ARM Koji system is located at Seneca College. See the Seneca wiki for details.
- Currently supported: armv5tel (generally runs without problem on higher architectures) - this is ARMv5TE, little endian, soft float, GNU-EABI
- Next goal: add support for armv7tel including vfp (and possibly neon)
- Use koji-shadow to follow the package builds performed on the primary archs.
- Catch up with F13 and follow builds from that point on.
- F12 is available from the previous Fedora-ARM initiative (see Architectures/ARM/Using)
- build-previous has been run against F13
- Koji-shadow is running, working towards F13
- Current status information: http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/status
If excluding ARM architectures you need to make the bug block F-ExcludeArch-ARM
to see whats currently blocking visit Bugzilla
If a bug is specific to ARM architectures make the bug blocking ARMTracker
to see not yet resolved issues visit Bugzilla
ARM on FedoraHosted
Several resources are available on the ARM FedoraHosted trac instance: