The Trimslice is one of the earliest supported ARM devices in Fedora but is now EOL. It features a variety of connectivity options. At this time the support for the display is basic accelerated 2D although an open source accelerated 2D driver and a basic 3D driver are under development.
- 1 GHz NVIDA Tegra 2 (dual-core ARM Cortex A9)
- 1 GB DDR2-667 RAM
- HDMI 1.3 max resolution 1920 x 1080
- Gigabit Ethernet (Realtek RTL8111DL)
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- 2x MMC slots (one external full size, one covered microSD).
- Optional USB attached SSD or HDD depending on the model.
For more information on the Trimslice visit their website.
Running Fedora on a Trimslice
The Trimslice is an official target for Fedora and is support in all releases to date. To download Fedora for your Trimslice, visit our release page.