m (moved SIGs/x86-64 to Architectures/x86-64: Make all Arch-specific SIGs belonging to 'Architectures' domain)
Latest revision as of 04:53, 26 May 2009
x86-64 Special Interest Group
The purpose of the Fedora x86-64 SIG is to help fix any and all x86-64 related bugs in Fedora packages.
- ExcludeArch Tracker for x86_64
- #223355 rpm in Intel x86_64 doesn't read /usr/lib/rpm/x86_64-linux/macros
- #223992 Warzone2100 - code not clean for x86_64
- #234281 Gambas isn't 64bit or endian clean
- #255321 ed2k_hash miscalculates hashes on x86_64
Common Issues and Solutions
- Pointer / int problems: on x86_64, pointers are long, not int. See #158646 for an example of how to solve this problem.
- Document typical x86_64 problems and ways of dealing with them