Docs Project Hackfest FUDConBoston2007
(Getting notes together for the work we'll do during the FUDCon weekend hackfest.)
Focus on two four-hour sessions with one or two two-hour sessions. This lets Docs participants head to other, interesting hackfests to help out.
Discussion #fedora-fudcon and #fedora-docs Whiteboard DocsProject/FUDConBoston2007/Hackfest/Whiteboard
Things to Do
- Update the Documentation Guide
- Publish Desktop User Guide to Docs/
- Improve tools
- Process update (into Wiki)
- Styling discussions and work to fix FDP and Websites team roles in future
- Prototype Plone-based front page and several layers to dive into?
|0900||Make sure we're coordinate with other 'fests.|
|0930||Begin hacking on the Documentation Guide|
|1030||Meet with MairinDuffy re: stylin'|
|1500||Break for other afternoon sessions|
|1730||Return until closing time ...|
|2000||Booted from building|
|0930||Begin hacking on the toolchain needs|
|1300||(Optional something else?)|
|1400||Booted from building|
We'll be hosting a session on the FUDCon day itself (Friday), as planned at the last minute on session page .