This is a list of tasks lightly organized :) for the Docs FUDCon:FUDConF11 hackfest sessions.
- Create new beat pages, with new names, and set the old pages to redirect to them. Page format suggestions:
Process hackfest tasks
Scope: Make Docs Project process documents clean, clear, and useful for new and experienced contributors. Consider how to engage participants (i.e., potential contributors.)
- Get the join to learn process worked out
- Categorize pages
- Better walk through
- Find or stubs for what needs to be known
- Important how-to do stuff for Docs content
- Learning materials - wiki, xml, scm, mailing list, irc, etc.
- Converting to Publican
- Finish the Installation Guide
- Document the process to make it repeatable
- None yet
Wiki gardening tasks
- Rename Docs Project pages