Archive:FUDCon:KualaLumpur 2012/BoF discussion
- How to improve APAC ambassadors meeting quality (tuanta)
- increasing the number of attendees
- keeping the duration in time manner (e.g. one hour)
- better and more focused discussions
- making decisions (which can not do well on the mailing list)
- How to improve the quality of community activities and contributions in APAC
- organizing events
- KageSenshi will be running FADs and CampusCamps regularly.
- getting more contributors
- e.g. APAC Plans for 2012 from Suresh
- How to get better involvement of APAC in FAmSCo and the whole Fedora community
- now we have 2 APAC ambassadors in FAmSCo but there are not many effective activities
- Discuss to get a model in place to enable more of APAC to get swag/media for events
- It would be nice if we can find a solution around all the taxes etc., and make more stuff available to Ambassadors.
- Community owned/open license logo like debian? http://www.debian.org/logos/
- Fedora Ambassadors T-Shirt for APAC.
- Create a video about why and how to use trac for all approvals and workflow (harish)
- We should have a face to face discussion in a separated session during the FUDCon KL 2012.
- Duration: about 1-2 hours (should be in the same time as regular APAC meeting 4:00 UTC on Saturday).
- It should be in BoF style.
- Tools: Etherpad (we can use etherpad.mozilla.org for a start. create a team there and go - Harish)
- IRC channel: #fedora-apac on freenode.net
- We should have final decision and put each into a report/wiki to follow up.