|Before the event|
|At the event|
September 30 through October 2, 2011
- Please add your name to the list if you will attend. Also, please indicate the following:
- Put an X in the $$$ column if you need funding to attend, and visit the FUDCon ticket tracker to make a funding request. Funding requests without a ticket will not be considered. We have a limited budget and will work hard to fund as many people as possible. We'll use these answers to help figure out budgeting for the event. We are making arrangements for attendees from other geographic regions to encourage specific initiatives such as future FUDCon events, but preference may otherwise be given to people in EMEA.
- Put a V in the Veg column if you would like vegetarian fare for any meals that we provide during the event. If you prefer vegan fare, please mark that column VV. We will do our best to make sure everyone is accommodated!
- Put your T-shirt size in the Size column, so we can have an idea about what sizes to have available. (Use a W to note a women's size if needed.)
- If you want or need to share a room, mark yes in the "Roomshare?" column.
- Once you have a roommate, both of you should mark your roommate's name in the block as well.
- If you need a roommate, look for someone with just a yes in the column, and contact them via email. If you encounter any problems, let the organizers know.
- Use the Comments section for anything else you think organizers need to know, or to offer or ask for space or rides.
|#||Name||$$$||Veg||Size||Roomshare?||Hotel Booked||Country||Comments (extra line for badge)|
|1||Jared Smith||No||L||No||No||USA||Badge: jsmith|
|2||Dennis Gilmore||No||XXL||Yes||No||Australia||Badge: dgilmore|
|3||Gerold Kassube||X||No||XXXL||Yes, Fabian||No||Germany||Badge: geroldka|
|4||Robert Scheck||X||No||XXL||Yes||No||Germany||Badge: rsc|
|5||Rahul Sundaram||X||No||XL||Yes||No||India||Badge: mether|
|6||Kamil Páral||No||M||Yes, Josef Skládanka||No||Czech Republic||Badge: kparal|
|7||Josef Skládanka||No||L||Yes, Kamil Páral||No||Czech Republic||Badge: jskladan|
|8||Caius Chance||X||No||TBD||Yes||No||Loc: Australia Nat: British||Badge: kaio|
|9||Jaroslav Reznik||No||XXL||Yes||No||Czech Republic||Badge: jreznik|
|10||Fabian Affolter||X||No||XL||Yes, Gerold||No||Switzerland||Badge: fab|
|11||Christoph Wickert||X||Yes||L||Yes, TBD||No||Germany||Badge: cwickert|
|12||Zoltan Hoppar||X||No||XXL||Yes, Gergely||No||Hungary||Badge: zoltanh721|
|13||Gergely Rakosi||X||No||XXXL||Yes, Zoltan||No||Hungary||Badge: rgeri77|
|14||Gent Thaçi||X||No||XXL||Yes||No||Kosovo||Badge: gent|
|15||Truong Anh Tuan||X||No||L||Yes, TBD||No||Vietnam||Badge: tuanta|
|16||Vittorio Memmo||No||XL||No||No||Italy||Badge: vmemmo|
|17||Bertrand Juglas||No||XL||No||Yes||France||Badge: bertux|
|18||Guillermo Gómez||X||No||L||Yes, Jeroen van Meeuwen||No||Venezuela||Badge: gomix|
|19||Peter Robinson||No||L||No||No||UK / Australia||Badge: pbrobinson|
|20||Abdel Martínez||X||No||S||Yes||No||Panama||Badge: potty|
|21||Constantin DRABO||X||No||XL||Yes||No||Burkina Faso||Badge: pandaconstantin|
|22||Michal Toman||No||L||Yes||No||Czech Republic||Badge: mtoman|
|23||Peter Vrabec||No||L||Yes||No||Czech Republic||Badge: pvrabec|
|24||Ondřej Vašík||No||XXL||Yes||No||Czech Republic||Badge: ovasik|
|#||Name||$$$||Veg||Size||Roomshare?||Hotel booked||Country||Comments (extra line for badge)|
- Laptop with 802.11b/g wireless
- Extension cord (and European power adapter, if from outside Europe)
- Ethernet cable (for hotel and/or hackfest)
- Optional: Bring a Fedora Friend Finder (power strip)
- Credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or small amount of cash (ATMs are nearby the hotel and venue)
- Your presentation slides or anything needed for the hackfest
- Casual clothes for the event
- Average highs near 19C, average lows near 6C
- Optional: umbrella, there is occasional precipitation
- International visitors:
- Passport/visa and any other official documentation needed
- Converters for power (reference link)
If staying at the hotel:
- Optional: swimsuit, gym clothes.
This event is run in general accordance with our other FUDCon events, which have their own set of pages for administration.
FUDCon is planned openly and transparently. Anyone is welcome to attend and participate in the meetings. All attendees are expected to be polite and constructive. Planning happens through email and IRC: hilarious quotes
- Planning via email is done on the fudcon-planning list, which is open to participants to join.
- Regular IRC meetings are held on Friday at 15:00 UTC (11:00am US-Eastern time) in .
- IRC meeting agenda is set from the FUDCon planning Trac, using all tickets with the emea-meeting keyword set. To add something to the agenda, file a new ticket (if required) and add the emea-meeting keyword. Here is the current agenda. [Nursery Rhymes]