What is FUDCon?
FUDCon is the Fedora Users and Developers Conference. FUDCon is a combination of sessions, talks, workshops, and hackfests in which contributors work on specific initiatives. Topics include infrastructure, feature development, community building, general management and governance, marketing, testing and QA, packaging, etc. FUDCon is always free to attend for anyone in the world.
To learn about what a FUDCon is like, you can view a video from the last North American FUDCon.
The planning team for FUDCon Santiago is:
- Rodrigo Padula (coordinator)
- Antonio Sebastian Salles (coordinator)
- Jayme Ayres ( Designer / Material )
For more information, see the planning page.
FUDCon will be held at Universidad Central, in Santiago, Chile.
- Wednesday 14 July - Friday 16 July
- Thursday 15 July - Saturday 17 July
- Friday 16 July - Sunday 18 July
- Saturday 17 July - Monday 19 July
- Remember that FISL is from Wednesday 21 July - Saturday 24 July.
- Monday 26 July - Wednesday 28 July
- Tuesday 27 July - Thursday 29 July
- Wednesday 28 July - Saturday 31 July
- Thursday 29 July - Saturday 31 July
- Friday 30 July - Sunday 1 August
Please add your name to the list if you will attend. Registration is free and open to everyone.
Also, please indicate the following:
- Put an X in the $$$ column if you need funding to attend, and follow the instructions at #Requesting funding. We'll use these answers to help figure out budgeting for the event.
- Put a V in the Veg column if you would like vegetarian fare for any meals that we provide during the event. If you prefer vegan fare, please mark that column VV. We will do our best to make sure everyone is accommodated!
- Put your T-shirt size in the Size column, so we can have an idea about what sizes to have available.
- If you are looking to share a room, mark an X in the "Roomshare?" column.
Use the Comments section for anything else you think organizers need to know, or to offer or ask for space or rides.
The Hotel Booked column values are: Y for Yes (booked); NA for Not applicable (local, or staying with friends); or blank for pending.
|#||Name||$$$||Veg||Size||Roomshare?||Comments||Hotel booked||Extra line for badge||Country|
|2||Dennis Gilmore||X||XXL||X||I will need sponsorship to attend||dgilmore||USA|
|3||Wolnei Cândido Tomazelli Junior||X||M||I will need sponsorship only for airline tickets||charged||Brazil|
|4||Guillermo Gómez S.||X||M||X||I will need sponsorship to attend||Gomix||Venezuela|
|5||Juan Rodríguez M.||X||M||X||I will need sponsorship to attend||Nushio||Mexico|
|6||Itamar Reis Peixoto||X||XXL||X||I will need sponsorship to attend||itamarjp||Brazil|
|7||Daniel Bruno||X||M||X||I will need sponsorship to attend||danielbruno||Brazil|
|9||Andres Pascasio||X||L||X||I will need sponsorship to attend||Morpheusv||El Salvador|
|10||Eduardo Villagrán Morales||L||Chile|
|11||Jonathan Barrios Montero||M||Chile|
|12||Matias Maceira M.||X||M||X||I will need sponsorship to attend||Matias_Arg||Argentina|
|13||Jose Maria Romero Cuny||X||L||X||I will need sponsorship to attend||JMPerro||Argentina|
|14||Ezequiel Cardinali||X||XL||X||I will need sponsorship to attend||ezq||Argentina|
Ground Transportation in Santiago
Currently with 107 operating stations and 16 under construction, Santiago Metro is South America's most extensive metro system. The metro system serves the city of Santiago, Chile. The system carries around 2,400,000 passengers per day. The Santiago Metro has five operating lines. Two underground lines (Line 4 and 4A) and an extension of Line 2 was inaugurated during late 2005 and beginning of 2006.
More info: http://www.metrosantiago.cl/