- Estimated Budget/Estimated Costs is only a reminder for the organizators.
- Balance is the overview over granted money and the final amount
Budget comes from multiple sources:
- Red Hat Community Architecture: $20'000 (we'll calculate with CHF 20'000 as the USD is losing ground)
- Byte Code: TBD (FUDPub costs?)
The total cost of this FUDCon cannot exceed the sum of the above budgets.
Cost calculation below is using a swag cutoff limit of 120 persons.
Possibly covered by some ETH Zurich internal budget.
- Rooms: free of charge
- Furniture: free of charge
- Internet: free of charge
- Cleanup: CHF 500 (estimate; 50% paid by FrOSCamp)
- Building Management: CHF 500-1000 (estimate; 50% paid by FrOSCamp)
- T-shirts: CHF 2'200 (estimated)
- Badges: TBD
- Other: TBD
- Food & one soft drink/beer: CHF 3'000-3'600 (estimated)
- Travel: TBD
- Accommodation: CHF 700 (Zivilschutzbunker)
|Community Architecture||USD +20'000||USD +20'000||Confirmed by mspevack|
|FUDCon T-Shirts||EUR 1'483.22||invoice from SantaFeTex sent to RH Munich (as agreed by mspevack with jsimon)|
|Funding: Accommodation for ~90||CHF 700||Blast-proof bunker|
|Funding: Omar Cherif||CHF -320|
|Funding: Zoltan Hoppar||EUR -120|
|Funding: Bert Desmet||EUR -200|
- Granted amount: in the local currency of the place where the costs originate
- Final amount: in the currency of the budget this is paid with