AutoQA is an automated test system for Fedora. Its design is simple: when certain events occur, AutoQA launches automated tests. Events that AutoQA monitors include:
- New packages in the koji build system
- New Fedora updates submitted through bodhi
- Updated package repositories for rawhide, the current branched release (Fedora 32), and previous Fedora releases
- Updated installable images of the current branched release (Fedora 32)
Just looking? Follow the links below for general information on the AutoQA project.
- Examine the current list of tests
- Review the current test events being monitored
- Review recent review AutoQA test results or sign-up for test result notification
Interested in writing tests?
- Read Writing_AutoQA_Tests and Verifying AutoQA tests
- Should your test require a new method to trigger testing, read Writing_AutoQA_Hooks (optional)
- Integrate your test with AutoQA - Install and configure AutoQA
How about contributing back to the AutoQA project?
- Familiarize yourself with the AutoQA architecture overview
- Checkout the code -- autoqa.git
- AutoQA uses the Autotest test harness, learn more by visiting Autotest
Please contact us! We look forward to your ideas and suggestions.
- autoqa-devel is the mailing list for development discussion of the AutoQA project
- autoqa-results is where automated test results are submitted. This is intended for test results review only.
- Talk about AutoQA on the permanent QA IRC channel
- Visit the project development page at https://fedorahosted.org/autoqa/