This is the main page for the AutoQA Packaging Activity Day, which is a FAD focused on identifying and packaging remaining build dependencies for
gwt package is a build dependency for Autotest.
The primary purpose for the event is gather Fedora packaging and java experts to help ...
- Identify all remaining unpackaged build dependencies
- Package unpackaged build dependencies
- Convert existing JPackages to packages acceptable for Fedora
In addition, we will attempt to complete the following secondary goals as time allows:
- Start package submission and review according to Package Review Process
- Update existing
packages as needed
Detailed Work Items
For a detailed list of gwt package dependencies, see User:Jlaska/gwt.
The following table lists availability for key FAD participants. Once a date is selected, a new chart will be used to list all participants.
|Name||Location||Apr 08 - 11||Apr 15 - 18||Apr 22 - 25||Apr 29 - May 02||May 06 - 09||May 13 - 16|
|jlaska||Raleigh, NC, USA||YES||YES||NO (unable to cancel prior commitment)||YES|
|overholt||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||YES||YES (except 18th)||YES||YES (except evening of the 1st)||YES (except afternoon/evening of the 8th)||NO|
|mef||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK||YES||YES (@ Toronto)|
|mbooth||NE Derbyshire, England, UK||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|dbhole||Toronto, Ontario, Canada||NO||NO||YES||YES||YES (ex. 7th evening)||YES (ex. 14th)|
Identify potential key participants(User:overholt, User:mef, User:mbooth, User:dbhole, User:akurtakov)
- Solicit FAD participants (for java experts, send mail to java-devel, for packaging experts, send mail to packaging
Choose a event date that best fits with key participants-- currently working towards May 13-16
Select a venue based on participants and date-- Toronto seems best
- Figure out how much this will cost
- Identify and resolve any travel restrictions (passport or visa limitations)
|1800||Wrap up/depart for dinner (possible late-night hacking?)|
|1800||Wrap up/depart for dinner|
Snacks/Beverages: Details go here.
Lunch: Details go here.
Dinner: Details go here.