AutoQA resultsdb schema
Testrun is the representation of the whole test result. The test this testrun represents may implement more phases (one testrun may contain 0..* phases) - All we worry about in test phase is it's name and result).
If one needs to encapsulate more testruns into one (merely imaginary) unit, it's possible to aggregate those testruns using Job (one job may contain 0..* Testruns).
Each test may return additional data (in key-value format) which it needs to store (e.g. compose date, envra,...) - TestrunData is the place to store these.
Default key-values for basic test classes
Specific keyval examples - tests using Bodhi hook:
- bodhi_tag/request -- to mark in which state in Bodhi the package was
Specific keyval examples - comparative tests:
- counterpart_bodhi_tag/request, ...
Package Update Acceptance Test Plan Frontend
- Create simple frontend like: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Package_acceptance_dashboard.png
- where do i get recent builds?
- progress bar:
- how many tests there are for the testplan? - testplan wiki page
- what is the progress? - resultsdb - how to get 'the right' results? is 'take the latests tests for `envra`' way ok? Jobs in autoqa?
- detailed info - detailed state of the testcases (passed/failed/running, detailed phases [if described on the wiki page])