- 1 BAMF Raspberry Pi + FAD
- 1.1 Date and time
- 1.2 Registration
- 1.3 Friday, June 14
- 1.4 Weekend
- 1.5 Event volunteers
- 1.6 Budget
- 1.7 Transportation to and from the event
- 1.8 Ideas/Brainstorming
- 1.9 Important Deadlines
- 1.10 Status
- 1.11 Blogs and reports
- 2 Deliverables
BAMF Raspberry Pi + FAD
Scheduled for June 14-16 Northern California.
Date and time
June 14-16, 2013.
The event is free and open to the public. Registration is not required for attendees, but preferred.
Friday, June 14
Pi Fri hackfest
- 10am coffee snacks and greetings
- Open table talk. Un-conference style discussion.
- 12:30- 1:00 lunch
- 2:00 Session
- Hack, make, and do things
- 4:45 Dinner
- 5:30-45 show projects, answer questions
- 6pm General interest session (or two)
- Hack, make, and do things
- 9pm go home or go out for food and refreshments
This entry will it's own page soon. Friday is a work day for most.Biker, akk, and markdude will be there all day (more names on here soon). More people can come after work. Cost estimate; room $50-$100 (maybe less) Possible location is http://20mission.com/ 20th and Mission co-working and hackspace.
We are taking vote to decide which day is best for FAD and Geeknic.
The following People are presenting;
- Rubén Guerra Marín Communication protocols, Bluetooth, and general hacking.
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee (Examples using python).
- Communication sensors: RFID, NFC.
- Akkana Peck Python and general hacking
- Your name here
Santa Cruz county. Location to be determined by civs poll. http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/civs/faq.html
What is a Geeknic?
If you are attending, please add your name to the list below:
- Lead: Mark Terranova
- Doer: Chris Whitehorn
- Location coordinator: Karsten Wade
- Courtney Draper
- Anythologist: Ruben Guerra (biker)
|Travel/Lodging for biker||$170 flight $150 estimated lodging|
|Food & caffeine||Important||$150 -200|
|Approved Budget Total||$0|
Transportation to and from the event
Arrivals and Departures
Chart for knowing when folks are arriving or departing, by plane, train, car, roller skates, or otherwise.
|Who||Arrive (Flight-Time)||Departure (Flight-Time)||Comments||Ridesharing|
|biker||Flying $170||Hotel maybe needed|
- more things here
- Monday Have ticket updated and agenda updated for Ambadassadors meeting
- May 18- Schedule outline deadline
- May 29-23 Voting for location of Geeknic. Results released after the poll closes.
- May 26 Location for events
- June 1 locations paid for, details set. Materials in ready form to be printed.
- June 8 More Pis
- Arrange for SWAG, event box, banners, and travel.
- Ticket #61 submitted https://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/61
Blogs and reports
- Fedora Pi remix - including tools. libraries to make working with Pi (and other Arm) easier to work with.
- SELinux testing for Pi as server also