Brain dump. Comments welcome and appreciated, on the talk page.
- Understands "use base", "use parent", etc, constructs.
- Understands Moose
- "extends" - subclassing
- "with" - roles
- "traits" - metaclass roles
- Doesn't generate duplicates. e.g.: perl(Foo) and perl(Foo) >= 1.9
- Better able to deal with the wonders of Perl versioning; e.g.
- 1.20a stays 1.20a
- 1.20 becomes 1.020000 (version triplet)
- Should we attempt to compile? (a la
perl -wcor Module::ScanDeps)
- PROS: highly accurate
- CONS: may fail for a variety of reasons
- Should we try to normalize the versions?