Fedora Board Nominations
This is the nomination page for Fedora Board elections .
In June 2009 there are two seats up for election.
Tom Callaway (spot)
- Goal Statement: To increase the visibility of Fedora and encourage a community of contributors rather than simply one of consumers.
- Past work summary: I am seeking re-election to the Fedora Board, it will be my second term. I am currently employed by Red Hat (since 2001). I am the Fedora Engineering Manager inside Red Hat, leading a team of full-time Fedora contributors working at Red Hat, and acting as a liason between Red Hat and the community. I have been active in Fedora since its inception, serving on FESCo, chairing the Fedora Packaging Committee, and acting as the Fedora Legal point of contact. I generated the Secondary Architecture guidelines, and have advised the Fedora Board on related matters. I have more than 320 packages in Fedora, and I represent Fedora proudly at public events as part of the Fedora Ambassador team. I'm also involved with Fedora release engineering, and general troubleshooting that needs doing. I'm coordinating efforts on the Fedora Community project, and on top of all of that, I'm leading the Fedora SPARC effort. :)
- Future Plans: Continuing growth in Secondary Architectures, simplifying Packaging Guidelines, growing Fedora Infrastructure, spreading the Fedora message to the FOSS community at large. I want to improve Fedora and continue to make it a fun and exciting place to participate.
- Anything else: Ninjas. Lots of them. A ninja army. So many ninjas, you can see them from space.
Name (IRC nickname)
- Goal statement:
- Past work summary:
- Future plans:
- Anything else you want to add: