Fedora Board Nominations
This is the nomination page for Fedora Board elections .
In December 2008 there are two seats up for election.
Matt Domsch (mdomsch)
- Goal statement: Fedora defines and exhibits the best in Free and Open Source software development and release practices, government, and inclusion, and serves as a role model for other communities.
- Past work summary: Member of the Board since its inception in April 2006. Member of Fedora Infrastructure. Fedora Mirror Wrangler and author of MirrorManager. Fedora packaging sponsor, maintaining 17+ packages. Monthly I rebuild the entire rawhide tree to catch Fails to Build From Source failures. I have been actively involved in the development of Red Hat Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Fedora since 1999.
- Future plans: Encourage more ways for our millions of users to become active contributors and evangelists.
- Anything else you want to add: I speak only for myself, not my employer, unless otherwise noted. But if you like Dell gear, I'll take credit too. :-)
Name (IRC nickname)
- Goal statement:
- Past work summary:
- Future plans:
- Anything else you want to add: