BugZappers/Components and Triagers
This page lists active triagers, sorted by component. Check the below list to see which components need help, and use the links to get lists of bugs that need triage.
If you are unfamiliar with a component and someone is very active there, it is probably a good idea to pick a different component or talk to that person and see if you can work together. As you start work on a component, communicating with other triagers working on the same component or the developer can help make your working relationship more productive. The Component information column in the table will help you identify the maintainer(s) of any component. Where it links to the Fedora Package Database entry for a package, the person listed as Owner for the Fedora devel collection is likely the primary maintainer for that component, and those listed as Users will be co-maintainers. You should be able to contact any of these by adding @fedoraproject.org to the alias given on the page.
Triagers willing to work on any component:
- Narek Babadjanyan (narekb)
- Brennan Ashton (comphappy)
- Paul W. Frields (stickster)
- Mike Chambers (MikeC)
- Christopher Beland (beland)
- Jerry Amundson (jamundso)
- Marco Crosio (TopoMorto)
- Jon Dufresne (bigdufstuff)
- Andrew Vliet (arvliet)
- Michael Breuer (mbreuer)
- Prabin Kumar Datta (prabindatta)
- Hamidou Dia (hdia)
- Walter Justen (waltJ)
- Tajidin (tajidinabd)
- Brendan Jones (bsjones)
- Chris Campbell (Tech33)
People working on non-key components:
|Component||Active triagers (IRC nicks)||Component information||Need help?|
|aide, amtu, audit, libprelude, libpreludedb, libsafe, openssh, openswan, pads, prelude-correlator, prelude-lml, prelude-manager, prelude-notify, prewikka, shadow-utils, usermode, xguest||Steve Grubb (sgrubb)|||
|tomcat5 openldap logrotate dovecot avahi module-init-tools tog-pegasus||Jan Scotka (jscotka)||n/a||No|
- People working on individual components are expected to use (and encouraged to contribute to improvement of) particular pages for the component at Category:Debugging.
- BugZappers/FindingBugs for alternate ways to get lists of bugs.
- BugZappers/Goals for component bug levels
- BugZappers/Metrics for automated statistics
- Critical Path Packages Proposal, which may be used in the future to refine this list
- User:Arxs/CPCL Draft of Critical Path Packages Triage list