< BugZappers | FindingBugs
La chiave per una buona pratica di smistamento consiste nell'essere abili nello scovare e identificare correttamente i bug necessari.
Preformatted Bugzilla Queries
Testing and identifying duplicates can be easier when focusing on a single component. To see which components need triage help, please see BugZappers/Components and Triagers which also has links to get lists of bugs.
BugZappers/Goals has other pre-formatted queries focusing on cross-component searches, such as for EOL versions and potential blocker bugs.
- Finding duplicates is little more complex than a simple query to bugzilla. See the Finding Duplicates page for more guidance.
List All Bugs
|Fedora 9||Fedora 10||Rawhide (devel)|
Lists of Bugs per Package Group
If watching new bugs via RSS appeals to you, there are some feedburner feeds that you can subscribe to: (Feedburner was used basically to shorten URL's here - the direct bugzilla RSS links are about a mile long):
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/rawhide-new-7days (New rawhide bugs opened in the past 7 days)
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/F9Bugs (New Fedora 9 bugs opened in the past 7 days)
- http://feeds.feedburner.com/eol-7-days (New bugs opened in the past 7 days for releases that are no longer maintained)
Requested RSS Feeds
If you have an idea for a feed that would be useful for your work or make you a more effective bug triager -- add it here and we'll create a user friendly feed and add it to the list above.
- Fedora 9 Bugs in NEEDINFO-REPORTER for more than 30 days
- Fedora rawhide Bugs in NEEDINFO-REPORTER for more than 30 days
- Fedora 10 Bugs