什么是 Bug 分拣者?
我们是 Bug 分拣者，由社区活跃人士以及 Red Hat 公司的雇员组成。我们的主要任务是检查并分类已提交的 Bug (这些 Bug 位于 RedHat 错误收集系统)。这个角色就像是一座连接用户和开发人员的桥梁，起到尽快解决 Bug 的作用。
Triaging bugs helps package maintainers spend more time on actually fixing bugs, and provides needed assistance to other Fedora users. No programming knowledge is necessary, and triagers don't necessarily need to understand the bugs they are working on - just help others communicate about them. To find out more about why and how to become a BugZapper, see Joining.
- 分类所有有关 Fedora 的 Bug ，通常它们位于：Bugzilla 错误收集系统。您可以请求缺失信息、验证相关问题组件是否对应以及关闭重复的 Bug 。
- Nominate "target" and "blocker" bugs (tracked here) that should be fixed before the next release, according to the release criteria.
- Perform housekeeping during release EOL ("End of Life") transitions in coordination with ReleaseEngineering.
- Identify and Document Common Bugs.
- Bugzilla 入门书 : 更好地理解Bugzilla
- Stock Responses/zh-cn : Know the Bugzilla terminology
- Bug Lifecycle : From bug-report to closed
- 相关工具 : Contains several tools and scripts that are of use to BugZappers, including Greasemonkey scripts to make triaging quicker and easier.
- Components and Triagers : Tracking progress and who's working on what
- 如何找到Bug : Help including finding duplicate bugs
- How to Triage : Includes checklists for use when triaging bugs
- Housekeeping : Processes tied to the Fedora release cycle
- 如何测试更新 : 按步骤创建更新环境
我们欢迎所有人！我们非常希望您的加入！下次会议讨论的主题和之前每次 IRC 会议记录可以在这里被查阅： BugZappers 会议记录。
You can also find us on #fedora-bugzappers, stop by and say hello and feel free to ask any questions you have. Also, you can keep up to date with what is going on in the BugZappers by subscribing to the test mailing list. Alternatively, the test-announce list carries only important event announcements, if you do not want the traffic of the full list.