The testing Pipeline detects tests for enabled packages, executes the test coverage and gathers the results.
There are several CI pipelines enabled in the CentoOS Jenkins:
* build pipelines - executes package tests for all non-scratch koji builds for all active Fedora releases and Rawhide * pull-request pipelines - executes package tests on a pull-request to packages dist-git to all active branches and master
To learn more about the pipeline visit following links:
- CI Pipeline Architecture and Design
- Detailed pipeline description
- Build options and ideas
- Upstream open-source project integration
- Fedora requirements for CI and CD
- CI-Pipeline instance in Centos CI
Testing results appear as green or red dots directly in the Pagure interface. Clicking on them will bring you to result details.