This is Fedora at CS50x.ni, session 0
- Tuesday, March 7th (time TBD)
- Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería, Recinto Universitario Simón Bolívar
- Edificio Rigoberto López Pérez, sótano norte
- OpenStreetMap: Edificio Rigoberto López Pérez
CS50x.ni is a program of Fundación Uno with collaboration from the National University of Engineering in Nicaragua, based on the course CS50 of Harvard University, "Introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming." Students in this course must set up a virtual machine image that contains all the packages required to check and submit solutions to the problem sets, and this is based on Fedora.
This will be the inaugural lecture for CS50 students (even though anyone not taking the course is invited to join) that will introduce them to Fedora, the Fedora Developer Portal, and the Fedora Project community. We will start by giving an overview of the Fedora Project and then provide tips and examples on how to maximize your productivity, trying to stay relevant to the course.
- Joe Smith
- Please add yourself!
|Fedora Project Overview||Eduardo and Porfirio||Datashow|
|Add your presentation here||Joe Smith|
- CS50 IDE offline with Docker and Fedora demo
- Brief GSoC program overview
Presentation submission: Sunday, March 5th.
Travel Subsidy Requests