Fedora Astronomy group
Goal of Fedora Astronomy group is to gather people interested to improve support for astronomers and astrophysicists.
- Marek Mahut (contact in case of problems with mailing list, trac et al)
- Sergio Pascual
- Lubomir Rintel
- Michaël Ughetto
- Community around Fedora Astronomy SIG have regular meetings .
- For communication about Astronomy in Fedora, we are using our mailing list (archives ).
- For general astronomy communication, feel free to join #astronomy @ irc.freenode.org.
Thanks to Fedora Infrastructure team, we have our own Trac (svn) at https://fedorahosted.org/astronomy/ .
- Fedora Astronomy Spin - The goal is to create a Live media spin (that fits on CD) containing a set of tools for astronomers and astrophysicists.
- Fedora Astronomy bookmarks - Collection of cool astronomy links for your firefox.
- Fedora Astronomy menus - Desktop menus for Astronomy applications.
First step to improve the support is to package usefull open-source tools.
Pages in category "Astronomy SIG"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.