Fedora Project Documentation
Here you will find the formal documentation for Fedora, as well as draft documents that aren't yet finished. Formal documentation is the responsibility of the DocsProject .
Published full-length guides and tutorials
- F10 User Guide
- F11 Draft User Guide
- How to use IRC for communication in Fedora
- Security Guide
- How To sign a Contributors License Agreement (CLA)
- How to contribute to the release notes and be a beat writer
- Beats - These are the very latest Release Notes for Fedora, as they are developed
- Draft Documentation - Guides and tutorials that are being developed on this Wiki
- http://fedoraproject.org/ - The entire Wiki has many useful documents, which are not formal Fedora documents but may be what you need. Try the Wiki search to find your topic.
Fedora Project Documents
- Legal - Legal documents for the Fedora Project (Includes licenses)
The Tools of Fedora Documentation
Working with Development Tools
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Documentation"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 222 total.(previous 200) (next 200)