Fonts packaging has its particularities; this page is intended as a one-way stop for the new fonts packager or reviewer.
The whole lifecycle of a font package, and the role played by packagers in it, are explained in this article.
If you'd like to help beef up Fedora fonts offerings, but do not know where to start, check:
- our localization fonts requirements,
- the list of fonts waiting for a packager, and
- the list of font packages waiting for a reviewer.
- open \*fonts\* Package Reviews in bugzilla
Our general fonts packaging policy is described there. It is completed by:
- our annotated fonts spec template. A fonts spec file is often short, which does not imply obvious.
- some fontconfig tips. Fontconfig is awesome, but will not always make all the right choices alone. Visit this page and learn how to give it some hints.
Lastly, if you've never created an rpm package before, the following beginner document may help:
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Fonts packaging"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.