Fedora Packages are maintained collectively by a community of both Red Hat members and volunteers.
- Available Packages:
- How to Join the package collection maintainers
- Package Review Process - describes the formal review process (for both contributors and reviewers)
- Packaging SIGs - Informal groups of packagers working on specific areas of the distribution
- EPEL - Rebuild of Fedora packages for RHEL or compatible derivatives
- How to create an RPM package - start here if you don't know how to create an RPM package
- Maximum RPM Book - most detailed, but slightly obsolete
-  - for those of us with shorter attention span, preferring less detail
- RPM Guide
- Building Packages Guide Work through these examples. You'll learn a lot.
Resources for Fedora Package Collection contributors
- SIGs - Fedora Special Interest Groups
- Fedora package components in bugzilla
- koji - Fedora Package Build System
- Fedora Package Database
- bohdi - Fedora Package Update System
- RPM Repository Admin requests - Repository and CVS status pages for requesting manual copies and removals of packages
- Vacation Notice - Add a vacation note if you are going to be unavailable for a few days.
- Test Machines - Contributed servers for test, mock build, compile or debug packages before submitting to koji
Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo)
Fedora technical management is organized by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Package Maintainers"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package/it
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package/ja
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package/pt-br
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package/ru
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package/zh-cn
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package/zh-tw
- How to create an RPM package/es
- How to create an RPM package/it
- How to create an RPM package/pt
- How to create an RPM package/zh-cn
- How to create an RPM package/zh-tw
- How to get sponsored into the packager group/es
- How to remove a package at end of life/es
- How to use and edit comps.xml for package groups
- Package maintainer
- Package maintainer policy
- Package maintainers wishlist
- Package maintenance guide/ja
- Package maintenance guide/pt-br
- Package maintenance guide/zh-cn
- Package Review Process/es
- Package Review Process/ru
- Package Review Process/zh-cn
- Package update HOWTO/ja
- Packaging tricks
- PackagingDrafts/Package Review Process with Containers