Os 'Pacotes do Fedora' são geridos coletivamente por uma comunidade de ambos os membros do Red Hat e dos voluntários.
- 1 Regras de Colaboração
- 2 Outras hiperligações úteis para os 'Gestores de Pacote'
Regras de Colaboração
Outras hiperligações úteis para os 'Gestores de Pacote'
- Package Review Process - describes the formal review process (for both contributors and reviewers)
- Packaging SIGs - Informal groups of packagers working on specific areas of the distribution
- EPEL - Rebuild of Fedora packages for RHEL or compatible derivatives
Linhas Diretrizes de Empacotamento
- Packaging Guidelines
- Licensing Guidelines
- Package Naming Guidelines
- Dist Tag Guidelines
- Package Review Guidelines
- Recipes for RPM post scripts
Introdução ao Empacotamento
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package - for those of us with shorter attention spans, preferring less detail.
- How to create an RPM package - start here if you don't know how to create an RPM package and want a detailed guide.
- Maximum RPM Book - most detailed, but slightly obsolete.
- RPM Guide - an in-depth guide to RPM.
- Building Packages Guide - Work through these examples, you'll learn a lot.
Procedimentos, Políticas e Guias
- Package Review Process - Get a package into the Fedora Package Collection
- Package maintainer responsibilities - Your responsibilities if you maintain a package
- Updates Policy - Policy for when to push updates to packages and when not to
- Package maintenance guide - a guide, tips, and FAQs for using the Fedora package maintenance system
- Package update HOWTO - Procedure to update a package
- Package Renaming Process and Upgrade paths — renaming or splitting_packages - Procedure for properly obsoleting packages when they are renamed, split, or joined
- How to remove a package at end of life
- Using Mock to test package builds
- Using the Koji build system
- Using the Bodhi CLI tool
- Milestone freezes - how the Fedora Alpha, Beta and Final freezes affect packagers
- Fedora Release Life Cycle - information on the Fedora development process, particularly various freeze dates and such
Recursos para os colaboradores da 'Coleção de Pacote do Fedora'
- SIGs - Fedora Special Interest Groups
- Fedora package components in bugzilla
- koji - Fedora Package Build System / Secure connection with Fedora User Cert
- bodhi - Fedora Package Update System
- RPM Repository Admin requests - Repository and Git status pages for requesting manual copies and removals of packages
- Vacation Notice - Add a vacation note if you are going to be unavailable for a few days.
- Test Machines - Contributed servers for test, mock build, compile or debug packages before submitting to koji
- Fedorapeople_Repos - A place to host various personal repos
Listas de Discussão Importantes
- devel-announce is a low traffic, announcements only, list, where important development information is posted.
- devel is a high traffic mailing list, where discussions about the development of Fedora are held.
- package-announce is a very high traffic mailing list, where notifications are given for all the commits in any package in the Fedora repository. Note that the Fedora package database sends commit mails for packages you (co-)maintain.
- packaging is the mailing list of the Fedora Packaging Committee, who determine the official packaging guidelines for Fedora projects.
Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo)
Fedora technical management is organized by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo).
This category currently contains no pages or media.