|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Fedora Red Hat 成員與全球志工。
== 貢獻角色 ==
== 貢獻角色 ==
Revision as of 14:29, 12 May 2013
Fedora 的軟體包是由整體社群一同維護的，包括 Red Hat 成員與全球志工。
- Packaging Guidelines
- Licensing Guidelines
- Package Naming Guidelines
- Dist Tag Guidelines
- Package Review Guidelines
- Recipes for RPM post scripts
- How to create a GNU Hello RPM package - for those of us with shorter attention spans, preferring less detail
- How to create an RPM package - start here if you don't know how to create an RPM package and want a detailed guide.
- Maximum RPM Book - most detailed, but slightly obsolete
- RPM Guide - an in-depth guide to RPM
- Building Packages Guide - Work through these examples, you'll learn a lot.
- Package Update Policy - Policy for when to push updates to packages and when not to.
- SIGs - Fedora Special Interest Groups
- Fedora package components in bugzilla
- koji - Fedora Package Build System / Secure connection with Fedora User Cert
- Fedora Package Database
- bodhi - Fedora Package Update System
- RPM Repository Admin requests - Repository and CVS status pages for requesting manual copies and removals of packages
- Vacation Notice - Add a vacation note if you are going to be unavailable for a few days.
- Test Machines - Contributed servers for test, mock build, compile or debug packages before submitting to koji
- Fedorapeople_Repos - A place to host various personal repos
- devel-announce is a low traffic, announcements only, list, where important development information is posted.
- devel is a high traffic mailing list, where discussions about the development of Fedora are held.
- package-announce is a very high traffic mailing list, where notifications are given for all the commits in any package in the Fedora repository. Note that the Fedora package database sends commit mails for packages you (co-)maintain.
- packaging is the mailing list of the Fedora Packaging Committee, who determine the official packaging guidelines for Fedora projects.
Fedora 工程執導委員會 (FESCo)
Fedora technical management is organized by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo).
- FESCo Members | FESCo's current schedule | Summaries from the past FESCo meetings
- Ideas Container to collect long term ideas (feel free to add things here!)
This category currently contains no pages or media.