These pages represent drafts of new packaging guidelines and proposals for packaging guidelines modifications.
Each page has a Discussion (talk) page for comments. Some pages may have a discussion section as a part of the page. Please sign your comments with the ~~~~ syntax which will automatically expand to add your name, a link to your User: page, and a date stamp.
- An approved new guideline will be moved to Packaging: (renamed as needed) and the category changed to Category:Packaging guidelines
- An approved modification will be merged into existing guidelines and the draft will be moved to Archive: and the category changed to Category:Archived packaging guideline drafts
- A rejected or otherwise dropped or dead draft should be moved to Archive: and the category removed or changed to Category:Archived packaging guideline drafts
New pages should follow Help:Wiki_structure naming conventions and add [[Category:Packaging guidelines drafts]] at the bottom of the page to place it in this category. Existing pages will be renamed to meet the naming conventions (see Docs_tasks_for_Packaging_Guide_and_related_materials for status)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Packaging guidelines drafts"
The following 139 pages are in this category, out of 139 total.
- Make install packaging draft
- MAN pages which exists in other places(draft)
- More Go packaging
- Mozilla addons naming guideline draft
- PackagingDrafts/Duplicate Files
- PackagingDrafts/Filesystem Hierarchy Standard Version 3.0 (2015)
- PackagingDrafts/find lang
- PackagingDrafts/global preferred over define
- PackagingDrafts/Net-Tools Deprecation
- PackagingDrafts/Non-obvious spec file items
- PackagingDrafts/SELinux Independent Policy
- PackagingDrafts:BLAS LAPACK
- PackagingDrafts:Python Eggs
- User:Peter/Erlang Packaging Guidelines
- Phase out buildroot tag (draft)
- Publican Documentation Packages
- Python eggs examples draft
- Python virtual provides draft
- Script Interpreters (draft)
- SELinux Policy Modules Packaging Draft
- User:Sgallagh/Per-Product Configuration Packaging Draft
- Sgallagh:Per-Product Configuration
- SRPM Buildtime macros
- Systemd Packaging Draft
- User:Tibbs/Text Relocation Guidelines
- User:Till/Python Packaging
- User:Toshio/Autotools (draft)
- User:Toshio/Effect of UsrMove
- User:Toshio/Pre-review Guidelines
- User:Toshio/SCL Macros Change
- User:Toshio/Writing scriptlets
- Troublesome source URL packaging guideline draft