Fedora Science and Technology SIG
The purpose of the Fedora Science and Technology SIG is to improve the number and quality of packages available for scientific and technical users.
- Amit Saha
- Michael Ughetto
- Adam Huffman
- Alex Lancaster
- Cody Smith
- Noah Lee
- Alexander C.
- Jerry James
- Jussi Lehtola
- Kevin Kofler
- Mario Ceresa
- Hector Naves
- Dominik Mierzejewski
- Chen Lei
- Vedran Miletić
- Yaakov Nemoy
- Yumas Hankouri
- Devin Bost
If you are interested in joining add yourself to the list.
Ideas and proposals
- SAGE packaging discussion
- UsingMultipleMPIs use environment-modules to improve the "MPI alternatives" situation
- ns-3 network simulator package
- Create Fedora Science spin: Community member, Amit Saha has kickstarted this effort. See his page for updates.
- It might be interesting to borrow ideas from Debian Science
Packages awaiting review
Add the FE-SCITECH blocker bug to any Science/Technology related review in Bugzilla. (Remember to remove it once the review is passed.)
- Mailing list: Fedora Scitech List
- #fedora-science on the freenode IRC network
This category has only the following subcategory.