Developer Assistant GUI
The feature aims to provide GUI for back end devassistant package.
- Name: Petr Hracek
- Email: <email@example.com>
- Targeted release: Fedora 20
- Last updated: 2013-07-15
- Tracker bug: <will be assigned by the Wrangler>
This feature aims to provide GUI front end for back end devassistant package which is command line utility.
Benefit to Fedora
Make the development on Fedora easier for beginners from window managers
- Proposal owners:
- Other developers: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Release engineering: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
How To Test
Try to install package containing setup for your favourite language.
N/A (not a System Wide Change) Developer Assistant GUI will be GUI tool for faster setting projects based on devassistant backend
- Contingency mechanism: (What to do? Who will do it?) N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Contingency deadline: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Blocks release? N/A (not a System Wide Change), Yes/No
N/A (not a System Wide Change)
Developer Assistant GUI feature will provide graphical user interface for back end devassistant feature https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DevelopersAssistant