Developer Assistant GUI
The feature aims to provide GUI for back end devassistant package.
- Name: Petr Hracek
- Email: <email@example.com>
- Targeted release: Fedora 20
- Last updated: 2013-07-15
- Percentage of completion: 50%
This feature aims to provide GUI front end for back end devassistant package which is command line utility.
Benefit to Fedora
Make the development on Fedora easier for beginners from window managers
- creating wizard for each specific part for devassistant backend
- all information will be taken from devassistant engine
- selecting type of project per language
- specification project path and name
- specification what extension will be used during project generation
- showing log window with all actions in tree dialog
How To Test
Try to install package containing setup for your favourite language.
Developer Assistant GUI will be GUI tool for faster setting projects based on devassistant backend
Do not ship the result if not ready. Since the feature is not required for anything else in the system, there will be no complications if not shipped.
Man pages will be primary source for documentation.
Developer Assistant GUI feature will provide graphical user interface for back end devassistant feature https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DevelopersAssistant