Hunspell Dictionary management
Hunspell dicationary packages are being used across many communities and most of Hunspell wordlists are present on http://sourceforge.net/projects/hunspell However for some languages upstream is in different location or dead. That makes really difficult in terms of maintenance,providing patches.. etc Aim is to provide hunspell management infrastructure on Fedora and build hunspell packages
- Name: User:anishpatil Anish Patil
- Email: email@example.com
- Release notes owner:
- Targeted release: Fedora 25
- Last updated: 2016-07-14
- Tracker bug: <will be assigned by the Wrangler>
Benefit to Fedora
- Improved spell checking
- Improved user experience
Hunspell dictionaries are core part of spell checking, with improved Hunspell dictionaries, It will improve user experience.
- Proposal owners: Complete script and package it for Fedora.
- Other developers: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Release engineering: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- List of deliverables: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
- Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)
N/A (not a System Wide Change)
How To Test
This is more from developer and contributors perspective. They will able to find sync between downstream and upstream translations.
- Contingency mechanism: N/A
- Contingency deadline: N/A
- Blocks release? N/A
- Blocks product? N/A
Will provide later.