The Chaos Communication Congress is a large conference with more than 13,000 attendees in 2015. It covers all aspects of online and offline life and is a big gathering for makers, open-source projects, security researchers and hackers.
Location & Schedule
The congress takes place from 26 December (preparation day) till 30 December in the CCH in Hamburg, Germany: https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Static It will be open non-stop with talks usually happen from 11:00h till 02:00h (20:00h on the last day).
Fedora Project Attendees & Assembly Staff
|Name/Link to Userpage||Attendency Date||Hometown||Ticket ordered||Interested in Presenting/Holding a workshop||Possible exhibition items||Areas of expertise|
|Till Maas||26 December - 30 December||Aachen, Germany||(ARM) microcontrollers, blinking items||Security, Packaging, Release Engineering, Programming, ...|
|Giannis Konstantinidis||26 December - 30 December||Thessaloniki, Greece||RPi||Free & Open Source Software, Community Building|
|Sylvia Sanchez||26 December - 30 December||Frankfurt, Germany||Security. Sciences||Free & Open Source Software, Community Building|
|[[User:mitzie|Zacharias Mitzelos]||26 December - 30 December||Athens, Greece||Fedora rollup banners (x2)||Communities, Programming, Ruby|
Two double rooms are reserved in the Radisson Blu Hotel directly at the conference.
- Entry pass for the four days start at 100 Euro/person (ticket shop). Currently they require a voucher code to be purchased.
- Travelling within Germany: probably at most 99 Euro within Germany by train
- Two hotel rooms in the nearby congress hotel are currently reserved
|Entry, one four day pass||100 Euro|
|Hotel, 1 Double room, 4 days||ca. 756 Euro|
Ideas for self-organized sessions:
- RPM packaging workshop
- Introduction into Fedora
Assembly item ideas:
- Provide information about GPG keys and image verification: https://getfedora.org/keys/ and https://getfedora.org/verify
- Prepare a list of supported ARM (SoC) devices and show it
- Have a USB image burning device ready
- Show blinking lights
- Mention Fedora possiblities for embedded development, e.g. Arduino, toolchains, 3d printing
- Show Security Lab: https://labs.fedoraproject.org/security/
- Bring a 3D printer (if someone has one)
Previous congress: (The Wiki for 33C3 is not yet available):