(→Login to the trac instance you want to file the ticket at)
m (Ankursinha moved page User:Ankursinha/How to file a trac ticket to Communicating and getting help/How to file a trac ticket: Move it out of user section to main wiki.)
Latest revision as of 00:07, 23 August 2013
Get yourself a Fedora Account System login
- Go to https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts to create yourself a new account. It's easy, and it hardly takes 2 minutes!
- It looks like this:
- If you already have an account, you can skip this step.
- If you've lost your password, you can also reset your password from the FAS page.
- Please give a valid email. You may be required to verify it to complete the registration.
Login to the trac instance you want to file the ticket at
- For example, the irc sig trac instance can be found at https://fedorahosted.org/irc-support-sig/
- Log in using the Fedora OpenID login system:
Create your ticket
- Click on the "new ticket" link and create your ticket.
- Click "'create ticket" when you're done! That's all folks!