Numerous websites exist to provide Fedora users with yet another way of getting help on any issues that may arise. Most of these sites are generated by end-users who wish to impart their learning experiences on users that are new to the Fedora Community. As such, the information should be taken with a "grain of salt" as the procedures that may have worked on their particular system may not work on your system. The documentation provided in these sites is provided "as is" and the Fedora Project should not be held liable for any issues that arise.
Help and Information
- Ask fedora (project home page) is a community knowledge base and support forum and designed to be the primary place for community support in Fedora
- Fedora Discussion() Talk about open source projects, workflows, and Fedora-specific offerings such as Fedora Workstation, Fedora Server, Fedora CoreOS, Team Silverblue, and more
- fedorafaq.org - Is a site that assists in getting your freshly installed Fedora system setup to be productive for you as a Fedora user. It is a unofficial FAQ on Fedora.
- fedoraforum.org - The officially-endorsed forums of the Fedora Project. Fedora forum is a independent website and not hosted by Fedora Project or Red Hat.
FedoraUnity.org(no more online) - Is a site with the vision to ultimately expand the Fedora Community by building comprehensive and concise websites and content that provide users and contributors with quality information to help them get things done. The Fedora Unity family of sites includes:
- FedoraSolved.org - Fedora Solved is a site dedicated to providing quality solutions to common problems and issues experienced by "New Users" as well as "Old Hacks". These procedures are well fomatted making them easy to read and follow.
Easy Linux informal Fedora FAQ(not working)
- Fedora LISP - Fedora LISP repository
Fedora Daily Package(outdated) - Presents an article each weekday highlighting a Fedora software package
- Third party repositories - Additional software repositories for Fedora that provide software excluded by Fedora for various reasons.
Social and Networking
- For more detail check out the social network page